Q&A "The weather outside is frightful....is Seeds open?"

Q&A "The weather outside is frightful....is Seeds open?"

Katie
Weather in Cleveland can be bad as early as October and stay rough through April! So how do you know if Seeds is open?

THE VIRTUAL CLASSROOM REMAINS OPEN UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
Why would the Virtual Classroom close? If our server goes down.

If Seeds East and West (our PHYSICAL CLASSROOMS) need to close due to severe weather, you can find out about it in several ways.

1) Check your email. We'll send an email as soon as we know there will be a snow day.

2) Watch the news. We are included with school closings on all three Cleveland network channels.

3) Visit our social media. We'll definitely post that we are closed.

 4) Visit our website at www.seedsofliteracy.org. If Seeds is closed, you'll see a pop up message on the website.

Above all, we want you to remain safe.
If we are open but you aren't comfortable commuting in, we can always use help in the Virtual Classroom!

AGAIN: THE VIRTUAL CLASSROOM REMAINS OPEN UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. PLEASE CONSIDER TUTORING ONLINE.
Director of Communications