Ohio Residency Requirements - We Need Your Help

Ohio Residency Requirements - We Need Your Help

Katie
March 2024 - Seeds has just announced an Ohio residency requirement beginning MAY 1, 2024.

Our current out-of-state students may be worried they will be kicked out. We need YOUR HELP to remind them about the importance of remaining an ACTIVE student if they wish to continue at Seeds.

As long as an out-of-state student has completed these 3 things...

1) Registration
2) Orientation
3) Initial TABE

They are still a student .

To REMAIN a student after May 1, 2024 - they must maintain ACTIVE status.

Active students are defined as those who have completed their reassessments when due and attended tutoring in the previous 90 days.

When an out-of-state student is "Made Left" due to inactvity, they won't be able re-enroll.

DUE TO OUR INCREASING STUDENT NEED, we will still welcome tutors from all over the country who are willing to assist in our Virtual Classroom.
Director of Communications