How Well Do You Know Our Website?

Katie
Seeds of Literacy has an extremely robust website. It's grown so much in the last 5 years you have probably missed a lot of useful resources.

Did you know you can find ready-made social media posts to share on your pages?
(https://seedsofliteracy.org/get-involved/tell-others/

Did you know we have photo essays of past fundraising events and copies of speaker speeches? https://seedsofliteracy.org/get-involved/events-fundraisers/

Did you know we post job opportunities?
https://seedsofliteracy.org/who-we-are/employment/

Did you know we have a press room of all of our media coverage?
https://seedsofliteracy.org/press-room/seeds-in-the-news/

We have a hub of online resources for students and tutors on a variety of subjects. These include Khan Academy, Light & Salt Learning, Readworks, and more. They can be utilized during tutoring, or for students to study on their own.
https://seedsofliteracy.org/current-student/lessons-online-study-tools-for-current-students/

If you ever have a problem with our website....find a broken link, can't find what you need, etc, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Katie, Communications Director

Director of Communications