Free Professional Development Opportunity: ProLiteracy's Teacher Training Plus

Free Professional Development Opportunity: ProLiteracy's Teacher Training Plus

Kara Krawiec
Administrator
Teacher Training Plus is a webinar series across six strands that presents best-practice instructional strategies.  I am presenting the webinars for the HSE (GED) strand and I'd love for you to join!

“Why is the Clock Watching Me?” Helping Students Reduce Test-taking Anxiety

Test-taking anxiety is real, and many of our students experience it. As adult educators, we’d love to help our students eliminate this anxiety, but we can’t do so completely. Instead, we can help students recognize these feelings and reduce them. In this webinar, learn strategies that can help students reduce their test-taking anxiety so they can tackle HSE exams with confidence.

January 16, 2024 | 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. ET

REGISTER HERE.